1. Write between 50-70 words
2. If you write fewer than 40 or more than 100 words, you will get zero marks.
3. Note key points and main ideas
4. Note down words or phrases which are repeated.
5. Avoid adding unnecessary details
6. If the speaker express his opinion , mention it in your summary.
7. If the speaker express opposing opinion to his opinion, mention it in your summary.
8. Don’t include examples, unless you are really short on words.
Your summary is scored on the quality of your writing and how well you cover the main points of the recording.