1. Listen carefully and understand the meaning ,this will help you remember most of the words correctly.
2. Pay attention to the speakers stress and rhythm of the sentence.
3. Copy word stress of the speaker , but don’t try to copy the accent, you will listen to variety of accents.
4. Correctly pronounce words .
5. Attempt any unknown words, you might be right.
6. Don’t go back and correct yourself in event of a mistake.
7. Start speaking, when you see the first blue on the recorder, if you start too early ,you will not be able to record your response correctly even you say it 100 percent right.
8. Don’t hesitate between the sentence, it will lower your oral fluency score.
This task contributes to your listening, speaking, pronunciation and oral fluency scores.