List of New RS Questions based on our student’s memory
- She is an expert in eighteenth-century French literature
- No more than four people can be in the lab at once
- The Internet provides unusual opportunities for students and current events
- The original Olympic Games were celebrated as religious festivals
- The pharmacy was closed when I went past this morning.
- We are delighted to have professor Robert join our faculty
- Biographical information should be removed prior to the publication of the results
- A demonstrated ability to write clear, correct, and concise English is bigotry
- We’re constantly looking for ways to bring industry and agriculture close together
- Number the beakers and put them away before tomorrow
- Organic food is grown without applying chemicals and possesses no artificial additives
- The library is located on the other side of the campus behind the student center.